Bailey Builds Gallery
A tiny gallery for your special occasion.
Photo Credit: Max Caven
A natural extension of our storefront
We have expanded our retail space and transformed our original workshop into the Bailey Builds Gallery. The Gallery is a unique space that provides that rustic industrial, vintage ambiance, balanced by fresh botanicals, with a warm, welcoming vibe.
Options are vast
In the midst of the heaviness our country and communities face, many of you are having to consider new options for your special occasions. We will be offering this space “air bnb style,” making it a private and self-serve option for your intimate gathering. From weddings to business meetings, to an artist’s getaway, the Bailey Builds Gallery can be arranged to suit your personal needs.
- The Gallery comfortably holds 30-35 people
- Furnished Rental Space
- Two Handcrafted Mid-Century Tables
- Seating for 25 (20 seats between the two tables and 5 additional through the use of couches and chairs.)
- Small Decor Items
- 50+ live plants
- Boho Rugs
- Small Beverage Refrigerator
- Large Built-in Shelving Unit
- Handicap Accessible Bathroom
- Large full-view garage door
- And More
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, rates, and bookings.