Business Sponsorship of the Winter in the West: Artisan Market
Bailey Builds and friends invites you to sponsor the...
Hosted by Bailey Builds in collaboration with the Riverfront Communities, Winter in the West
● Your sponsorship directly supports artisans.
● Money spent in our city, stays in our city.
● You’re investing in the SPIRIT VALLEY neighborhood.
● You’re sponsorship allows the Winter in the West: Artisan Market to be a free event for the community.
● At last year’s Winter Market, at least 1700+ people came out to support local artisans! They invested 10’s of thousands of dollars back into our local economy and makers pockets.
Where does the money go?
1. Off set costs for artisans to participate Keeping our vendor costs low is a value of the Winter in the West: Artisan Market
2. Event permits
3. Promotion and Marketing
4. Event costs: Large outdoor heated tent, cozy food and drinks, fuzzy animals
Sponsorship Info Winter in the West: Artisan Market business sponsorships are $200.
Sponsorships due by FEB 9th.
As a thank you, we will
● Give your business a shout out on Baileybuilds.com, event page.
● Social Media mention on Anna Bailey’s, and Bailey Builds instagram and facebook. A combined following of 31,000 + fans.
● Promote your business in our Winter in the West: Artisan Market Facebook Event. ● Include your name/logo on our sponsorship material at the market.
Thanks so much for your sponsorship! Once you checkout, please email your business name and logo to info@baileybuilds, so we can share your community minded business with our 31,000+ followers!